Ohlhauser & Associates has advised on a broad range of healthcare, corporate governance, organizational strategy and change management in Canada, the US and internationally. Our main objective is to help our clients explore previously unexplored solutions to drive new opportunities.
Our recent work and mandates include the following:
- Chair of the Health Reform Implementation Team established to oversee development and progress on the Alberta Government's plan for health reform (2002 to present).
- Development of a business plan and implementation strategy to establish a national credentialing service and a national physician registry for the Medical Council of Canada (2002 to present).
- Peace Country Health Region, medical staff organizational rview (2006).
- Saskatoon Health Region, Integration of Emergency Services (2005)
- Operational review of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island (2002).
- Compliance review of the e-records system for the Alberta Cancer Board and development of recommendations related to e-records implementation and utilization (2001).